About Brockworth Industries
Brockworth Industries Limited, a privately owned company, was started in the early 1950's by Ernest H. Bristow, as a small engineering and machine facility in Toronto. In 1964, Brockworth relocated, and expanded to include production machining at the premises on West St. S. in Orillia, Ontario.
In 1980, Tim and Tom Bristow, expanded Brockworth again to a larger plant on Kitchener St. in Orillia and finally to its present 18,000 square foot location in Forest Home. With the recent retirement of Tim Bristow in the summer of 2007, Tom Bristow, is now the President of Brockworth Industries.